Friday, February 6, 2009

Photo #6

Recent studies have shown that some high-fructose corn syrups contain high levels of mercury (i.e., absolutely toxic to your brain). And HF corn syrup happens to be the #1 ingredient in chocolate syrup, which also happens to be my husband's absolute favorite...

Thus:

(Marty's reaction, after I told him we had to throw out his beloved chocolate syrup.)


BTW, this photo was shot via in-camera B&W, after I read this article about the concept. Good stuff!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

nice!!!!

Georgia B. said...

this is classic!

Sarah Stride said...

there must be a HFCS-free version of this stuff.. I'd bet trader joes or whole foods would be a good place to start!

Sherah said...

Dear Sarah,

You are a genius...