Friday, February 13, 2009

Photo #13 (and favorite things...)



Happy Friday, bloggy friends!

The weather has reverted back to it's normal Chicago-in-February state (and Old Man Winter is chuckling that so many of us were faked out by that brief taste of spring. Suckers...). All of this means that outdoor shooting is pretty miserable these days... but that's ok. Indoor shooting, to the rescue!

Without further ado, here's a photographic list of some of the things I'm lovin' right now (a.k.a., anything within reach when I had my camera in my hand. Hey, blogs are about honesty, right?!).


This baby notebook stays by my side all day long. It holds my lists: books to read, things to do, verses to memorize, goals to remember, pictures to take, etc... And it reminds me that I need to go back to Venice one day.


This is my miracle tea-pot. I call it that, because Marty found it in a dumpster, unbroken and absolutely beautiful. (Please don't ask what my husband was doing in a dumpster....)


Our recent food obsession: edamame beans from Trader Joe's. These things are the bomb dot com. (Sarah introduced them to me. Sarah is cool, and she's going to be starting an awesome food blog. Really soon. *hint*hint*)


Freshly-bought yarn, for my latest knitting project. (I like to knit in small bursts, about a week at a time, spread out through the winter. I don't touch the stuff in the summer. Too wooly.)

This weekend, we're taking a road trip to Minnesota; I'm going to drink Dunn Brothers coffee until I slip into a caffeinated coma, hang out with my baby sister, and do some rather serious shopping (because here's a little-known fact about the frigid state of Minnesota: there's no sales tax on clothes! *cue Hallelujah chorus*).

Have a happy weekend...

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

You are so cute. I love this! Also I concur with the *hint hint* to Sarah!!!

Erin_Speziale said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! Haha Sherah! I absolutely love your blog! You are soo stinking adorable! Haha, I love your coffee bean smileys, your miracle pot, yarn, and little notebook! (and whatever else I missed at midnight). AHH! You're going to see Anna! That's so great! I can't wait to see your pictures! They'll be so much more interesting than my little Sammy Sanyo and my amateur eye could ever take ;) Make sure she takes you to the Tea Garden! But I'm SURE she will! ;)

Sarah S. said...

Hip hip hooray for Edamame! I even had a name picked out for my blog that would incorporate Edamame, but decided against it. I *have* started my blog, but it's set on private for the time being. Not quite ready to unveil. Coming very soon!!