Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Love Day (and photo #14)

Happy hearts day, everyone! Hope your lovey-dovey Saturday is filled with lots of hugs and smooches (if you don't have a significant other, that's ok; smooch your dog instead!).

I wish I had time to go crazy with buttons and doileys and construction paper. If I did, I'd make a bunch of heart-shaped valentines, and figure out a way to distribute them via the internet, to friends like you... Alas, I'm not that crafty, and thus I doubt you'd want anything handmade from me! So imagine that I'm sending you a Martha-Stewart-esque valentine, with your name on it, straight from my heart :)

Here's the card I'm giving my husband (*storebought* *cough*):
Maybe Hallmark came up with it, but I mean absolutely every word they said :)


I'd be remiss if I didn't mention the greatest love of all, on this lovey-dovey day:

"For God loved the world so much, that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish, but have eternal life" (John 3:16)

That, my friends, is the greatest love of all, better than love from a best friend, or a parent, or even a husband. Don't miss out on that kind of lovin'! Get to know God's love :)

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Erin_Speziale said...

Aww that card is beautiful! Marty is one lucky guy! ;) I hope you two have a happy valentines day! :) Unfortunately for me, I have no significant other, or dog. Haha, but I guess I'll be ok, I have a cute date tonight with a munchkin named Robbie!

Sherah said...

Erin, a date with Robbie is pretty much better than a date with ANY other guy. I am super jealous ;)