Friday, February 20, 2009

music to my ears


Happy Friday, dear bloggy friends :*)

There's something I'd like to share with you that has singlehandedly salvaged a potentially miserable day
(me + minimal sleep last night = cranky, pouty mess).

While editing, I'm listening to the playlist on Ethereal (a beautiful blog created by Georgia and her twin sister).
It's a soft, mellow, soothing set of songs, and it's elevating my brain above its foggy, befuddled, sleep-deprived state.

Hope your weekend is off to a lovely start!

P.S. The image above is SOOC (straight out of camera), taken with my point and shoot.
I'm going to start blogging more SOOC shots, both for the sake of improving my technical skills,
and to practice the exercise of humility :-)

2 comments:

Erin_Speziale said...

Aw! Your SOOC pictures are beautiful! Wish mine would turn out half so great! :P Haha, I need to learn how to edit.

georgia b. said...

beautiful photo. i like the SOOC theme if they will look like this!!!

glad you like the music on Ethereal.