Friday, April 1, 2011

book love - 4.1.11



I love books.

Here's what I've been reading lately {in no particular order}:


Domino: The Book of Decorating
This is my go-to reference whenever I need inspiration for a bare wall. {read = all the time. I'm not very creative on my own, unfortunately.}


Start Your Family: Inspiration for Having Babies
Laugh if you want, but I love this book. It's totally counter-cultural. It's radical. It's a book about sacrifice {in a society when "sacrifice" is sort of a dirty word, or, at the very least, totally un-cool}. I highly recommend it.


The Total Money Makeover
Speaking of radical...


Apartment Therapy's Big Book of Small, Cool Spaces
This book is rad. If you live in a small-ish place {like me}, you'll love the ideas here. And while we're on the topic, have you ever checked out ApartmentTherapy.com?

***

There you have it: My un-sophisticated reading list for Friday, April 1st. Next week, I'll shoot for the moon {with books like this, and this, maybe?}.

{or, maybe not?}

...regardless -- happy Friday :)

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

nice reads friend! :)