Friday, November 6, 2009

{i am}


Anticipating... the weekend. {aren't you?!}

Looking forward to... visiting my sister in two weeks. {i miss her.}

Grateful for... blog readers who leave cheerful comments about truffles, and Subarus, and their own "nesting" experiences.

Dreaming about... tightly packed bookshelves. happy music. the implications of John 15:5.

Planning on... introducing you to an exciting new wedding vendor, early next week. {hint: chocolate is involved.}

Slightly annoyed... that I forgot my cell phone today. boo.

Wishing that... paint colors would choose themselves.

Enjoying... silence. a mug of hot tea. sunset, after a beautiful day.

Happy weekend :)

1 comment:

Erin_Speziale said...

Sherah- I LOVE YOU! This post was so happy, and exactly what I needed, a small dose of home :)

You are amazing! And I LOVE reading your blog, even if I don't always comment on it, you can be sure that I've read it :)

<3 miss you!