Sunday, March 8, 2009

weekend recap


(because nothing screams "classy" like a blimp at a hockey game!)

There's something about daylight savings that turns my brain to mush. Combine a lost hour of sleep with an already sleepless weekend, and yours-truly is a goner. As in, I'm a walking zombie right now. A mushy, weepy, exhausted zombie. It's times like these when Marty says, Hey there. Time to go to bed, grumpy pants. I am not fun to live with when sleep-deprived. The only thing that's going to help is extra-strong coffee ready to go for the morning, a snuggly bed, and a reminder to keep my mouth shut when I don't have anything good to say.

But bear with me. I need to end the day on a good note. Because the weekend was a good one, even if it didn't involve enough sleepy-time :) Here's a recap, in pictures:

Can you say, summer-fever?!


The dog, acting as if the world's abandoned her:



Godiva coffee = happy Sherah


Wedding planning in full throttle!


At a hockey game:


After the home team scored...

I just realized that the couple on the jumbo-tron were sitting right next to me.
This is not good, because I am the sort of person who has nightmares about being broadcasted on a big-screen like that.
'Twas a close shave ;)


I hope your weekend was absolutely lovely! Now, I am going to do my husband a favor and put myself to bed. Goodnight :)

No comments: