Thursday, September 4, 2008

Luke : senior shoot

I remember walking up to the old, single-level house. A wrinkled woman answered my mom's knock, and we were ushered through a living room with plastic covered sofas and yellow shag carpeting, back into a photography studio. Mom pulled a comb out of her purse and did her best to straighten our unruly hair. We were plopped on a stool in front of a stationary camera; the photographer instructed each of us on how to tilt our chin just right; they snapped three pictures; and we were done for another year. Ahh, the beauty of school pictures :) Thankfully, things have changed quite a bit since then!

'Tis the season for senior pictures, and for me, it doesn't involve shag carpeting or combs. I'm on the other side of the camera this time around, and I prefer a more natural setting to the vinyl backdrop of my third grade pictures :) Here are a few from Luke's senior photo shoot:









More on the way soon!

No comments: