Friday, September 12, 2008

Share the Love #2

Is it Friday already? Where did the week go?!

Anywho, here's my tip of the week for fellow photographers: Have you heard of Dane Sanders' book, Fast Track Photographer? If not, get it NOW (you can order it here)! Written primarily for wedding photographers, this book isn't about the mechanics of photography... it's about the mechanics of you. It comes highly recommended from incredible photographers like Jasmine Star, David Jay, [b]ecker, and the like. Seriously. Read. It. Now.


It's a rainy, gloomy day in Chicago... call me crazy, but I love, love the rain! Marty and I are off to a wedding tonight; two friends from our church are getting married. Tomorrow morning, a few friends and I are going out for a yummy breakfast, before catching a college football game (Wheaton vs. my alma mater) and then spending some time with my family (middle school soccer games, here we come!).

Have a great weekend :)

No comments: