Tuesday, October 11, 2011

link love


We're in the middle of a busy week around here (partially because we're getting ready for an even busier weekend). Rather than bore you with the particulars, here are a few {random} things that have been particularly inspiring to me over the past few weeks:

These cookies will change your life -- most notably, because (1) you probably have all the ingredients on hand, and (2) they take 15 total minutes to make. Fifteen minutes to the greatest cookie you've ever eaten? Count me in.

Check out this creative mom's guide to a home planner -- organized, simple, and put-together. The cleaning checklist alone has literally changed my life (and I'm not saying that lightly).

This is lame... but I really want one of these. I just read a book on how to sneak healthy food into your child's "favorites" (like mac n' cheese). FOOD WARS are alive and well in our house, and so, a decent food processor is a must. (And it helps that it comes in a cute red...)

Whenever I get in a photographic slump, I head over here. There's good work here, and lots of inspiration to keep. taking. pictures.

I echo these beautiful sentiments exactly... except we only have one baby :)

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: