Thursday, January 21, 2010

change

I used to gulp down breakfast at my desk. I'd swallow yogurt in-between e-mails, or munch an apple as I flipped through proofs. But, as of last Friday, I left my day job in order to pursue a few other vocations... including photography, and full-time mommyhood. Can you believe it? It's been a strange transition--from scheduled, fast-paced days, to quiet mornings in my own home--but, almost a week into it, I'm starting to find a rhythm to life that I had forgotten existed for the past five years or so.

So, out with the old breakfast table...


...and in with the new.


:)

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I miss seeing you at your old table, but your new one looks and sounds just lovely too!!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow, your new table is SO beautiful!

Sherah said...

Thanks Rayanna :) It's a family heirloom sort of thing, about sixty years old!

Allie C said...

and you're pretty much amazing :)

Joy said...

I'm seriously coveting your new table... and your old job. But mostly your new table.

JJ! (Just Joshin')

Joy said...

Pardon me, I'm coveting your family's OLD table. Which makes it even. cooler.