Friday, June 8, 2012

vacation


At the end of May, we took a vacation to Florida, and the first day I decided to pull out my camera, it broke after a few shots. So, we shipped it off to Canon for repairs, and I used my point-and-shoot for the rest of the trip... and, can you believe it? For an $80 camera, it took some pretty pretty pictures! (I should also mention: our customer service experience with Canon was fantastic. Their reps were extremely helpful, their diagnosis was fast, and we requested expedited service and got my camera back in just about a week, no extra charge. I'm now a big, ginormous Canon fan.)

2 comments:

ThePeanutandBamboo said...

Beautiful pictures, beautiful family, beautiful *baby belly*!! :)

Rochelle said...

Love these pics, love your preggers belly, love this post, love & miss you like crazy (!!!!), and so sorry your camera bit the dust on vaca! Look forward to hopefully seeing you soon and celebrating our birthdays with M!