Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cayden : two (TWO!!) years

Allow me to introduce you to the photo shoot that almost killed me...

Remember this little cutie from last September? Well, let me tell you something. Mr. Cayden is still absolutely adorable... but who knew that two-year-olds could run so fast? Cayden was everywhere, all at once, a total crazy whirlwind of little-guy-energy packed into one tiny body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

{And I, totally not thinking, wore flip flops to the shoot...}

Cayden's mommy {hi Lauren!} and I ran all over the park for an hour, just trying to keep up with him. At one point, Lauren, being the smarter, more experienced mom than I, put Cayden in the swing {which is where we got some of my favorite shots of the day}... that gave us a twenty-second breather... and then he was out, and off again.

We ran, and ran, and ran.

I get tired, just thinking about it.

Also, at one point, he figured out that this crazy, sweating lady with the camera was following him everywhere, trying to get him to smile.

He decided, "Me no likey," and gave me this look:

Hilarious!

But really... Cayden is a sweetie-pa-teetie! One big grin, and he's on your good side for life ;) I'm so thankful I got to do this shoot {and not just because I got my exercise quota in for the week}! Cayden comes from the very sweetest family ever, and I'm blessed to call them my friends :)


Click here for the slideshow!!!

{Also, some of my more astute readers might note that I have an up-and-coming two year old on the way... planning on getting started on my calisthenics early.}

No comments: